Please check your email .
ROV & Autonomy Project Lead
My client is seeking a ROV & Autonomy Project Lead to be responsible for managing and delivering engineering technical solutions, schedule, budget and engineering milestone adherence. The lead will be required to work closely with a diverse engineering team and engage with third party suppliers and stakeholders to define and supply engineering solutions. The lead may be required to assist in the technical engineering design activities where required. The lead will report to the ROV & Autonomy Programme Manager.
The Project Engineering Lead will also be responsible for creating and owning Project Execution Plans and ensuring that the Engineering aspects of the projects are delivered in accordance with Company processes, policies and legislative standards and be responsible for the planning and managing system design reviews.
- Responsible for a suite of technical development projects running simultaneously.
- Engineering development activities providing management, technical input, technical direction and leadership.
- Engineering technical solutions, project schedule, project budget and engineering milestone adherence.
- Taking projects from specification stage through design and delivery
- Required to perform technical based work scopes together with project management tasks.
- Creating and owning the Project Execution Plans.
- Delivering project updates to Programme Management (status, financials, schedule, risks etc.)
- Sound technology or engineering background, preferably in subsea vehicles and the supporting technology market.
- Industry experience in the field of ROV and/or Autonomous Vehicles systems, for example, vehicle control systems, software systems, subsea intervention tooling and operations would be preferred.
- Track record of successfully developing technology innovations.
- Ability to develop technical project plans and scopes of work to define project requirements and deliverables.
- Strong understanding and experience with project and product life cycle management.
- Demonstrable experience of project scope management and delivery project scopes on schedule and budget.
- Proficiency with schedule management and ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience of leading and developing technical project teams.
- Experience in Vendor and 3rd Party interface management.
- Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality awareness.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.