Please check your email .
Do you want to be part of one of the most advanced and forward-thinking engine development teams in the world? Apply now if this interests you.
Our client is a massive global engine development brand within earth moving, mining and construction. They pride themselves on their innovation and innovation as well as efficiency. They are looking for someone with this skillset to join the engine development team at their Cambridgeshire site. To join them would mean working for a truly world leading brand.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
• Conduct engine tests, calibration and performance development to support 900 series program requirements.
• Conduct tests (including Design of Experiments), checking data quality, test result integrity and repeatability.
• Write requirements, procedures, and reports and formally present on test outcomes.
• Plan, manage and deliver tests to tight time scales and to right quality.
Skills and Experience:
Candidates will have gained the following skills and experience through previous roles:
• Qualified to degree level or with equivalent experience.
• Demonstrable sound engineering background and experience.
• Knowledge and understanding of diesel engine principles.
• Ability to solve problems, analyse data and investigate root cause of issues.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self motivated and able to deliver with minimum supervision.
• Self confidence and a 'passion for the product' are personal qualities needed to succeed in this high pressure environment.
Candidates may have gained the following skills and experience through previous roles:
• Experience in combustion, performance, and economy development of diesel engines.
• Experienced in the use of testbed software, calibration tools , emissions measuring equipment and test data logging systems.
• Hands on engine testing and problem solving experience.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Sponsorship is NOT supported
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.