Please check your email .
ARM Life Sciences are currently recruiting for Health Economics Manager and our client are looking for a new hire to join them on a 12 month contract. Below is a briefing on the project.
Health Economics Manager – Uxbridge – 12 months Project
This role focuses on supporting European affiliates with local HEOR evidence generation and reports to the Director of the Local Evidence Generation group within Global Health Economics. This role will require the individual to lead on the conception and execution of HEOR studies typically involving a third-party vendor.
Key responsibilities include:
• Partnering with affiliates and other internal stakeholders to help identify and refine critical evidence gaps that need to be addressed.
• Writing of high-quality study outlines and protocols for observational/real world study designs to address critical evidence gaps.
• Managing vendors to implement and execute HEOR studies.
• Facilitate navigation through Amgen internal study approval processes.
• Sharing learnings across affiliates and with other internal stakeholders.
Experience and qualifications:
• Essential: Postgraduate qualification in a relevant area, with a significant research component (such as Masters/PhD in health economics, statistics, epidemiology, public health or health services research).
• Essential: Track record of designing and writing HEOR research study protocols/research project plans.
• Essential: Able to manage and direct vendors to implement and execute on observational studies.
• Essential: Track record of peer-reviewed publications.
• Essential: Sound interpersonal skills and an ability to operate effectively within in a matrix environment.
• Essential: Self-motivated and able to manage several projects independently.
• Ideally: Good understanding of HTA, market access and reimbursement evidence challenges and requirements.
• Ideally: Experience in biotech/pharma industry or life science consultancy.
• Ideally: Some oncology experience
If you are interested in this role please contact Vik Patel at ARM Life Sciences on 02392 458031 or email me on email@example.com
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.