Please check your email .
Observational Research Scientist – Uxbridge – 12 month project - Hourly rates are flexible
ARM are recruiting for an Observational Research Scientist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Uxbridge on a 12 month contract basis.
This position is based in at their Uxbridge site, which opened in 2007. Uxbridge is located in the heart of the biopharma community west of London. It is ideally situated for easy access to all that central London has to offer. Uxbridge also boasts a significant and growing business population and is conveniently located just 15 minutes from Heathrow Airport.
Observational Research Scientists are members of the Centre for Observational Research which broadly contribute evidence regarding the frequency and distribution of disease or the clinical burden of disease, the natural history or clinical course of disease, the design of clinical trials, cost and utilization patterns, and the safety and effectiveness of interventions as part of the development of evidence dossiers for reimbursement.
Key Duties include:
- Leading the design and delivery of the Observational Research studies including large scale prospective observational studies, database studies, or chart reviews.
- Co-ordinating input on outcomes studies from global, regional and/or local studies to ensure most efficient study design meeting the needs of the projects.
- Managing Health Outcomes projects and Contribute to research strategy within the product team and observational research TA Communicates significant scientific information to a variety of audiences.
To be considered for this role, you should have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Degree qualified BA/BS/BSc Commercial experience in life sciences or medically related field.
- Experience of observational research and health economics outcomes research.
- Masters (PhD preferred) degree in Health Economics, Epidemiology (or other subject with high observational research content) or Medical degree with observational research experience.
- Significant experience in observational research with a record of publications in observational research or clinical journals.
- Experience in the design, execution, and analysis of observation research studies within Pharmaceutical or Public Health setting.
- Experience in research to support drug development and research project planning and management.
If you are interested please contact Vik Patel at ARM on 02392 458031 or email me on email@example.com
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.