Please check your email .
This client provides vehicle test and validation services to customers in the automotive, transport, tyre, petrochemical, defence and security industries. It is independent and impartial in everything it does.
Reporting to Principal Calibration Engineer, a Calibration Technician is now required to join the test support team in the recently refurbished calibration laboratory. This technical role will assist with the increasing calibration workload which has resulted from recent and ongoing large scale investments in test facilities. Calibration or inspection experience is desirable.
Roles and responsibilities
- Health and safety of self and others
- Calibration of sensors and instruments
- Maintenance, assembly and disassembly of test fixtures
- Entry of data into calibration database
- Procedures, Checklists and Record keeping to ISO 17025, ISO 9001
- Preparation of “due” calibration lists
- Communication of item status to internal and external customers
- Assistance with audits and continuous improvement within department
- Act in accordance with the behaviours for staff at all times
Electronics or Electrical HND equivalent or higher (preferred)
Previous inspection or calibration experience is highly desirable
- Computer skills are essential (spreadsheets, email, documentation)
- Electrical skills are desirable (wiring, soldering)
- Ability to follow written instruction
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Good communicator
- An eye for detail
- An inquisitive nature Other
- Flexibility to travel as and when required
- Full UK driving licence
- Willing to undergo a Criminal Disclosure check
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.