Please check your email .
ARM are recruiting for two EHS Advisors to join a leading Pharmaceutical client at their site based in Ware on a contract basis initially for 6 months.
Our client is one of the world’s leading, most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. They have three global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
Responsibilities will include to:
- Support the development and management of a strategic programme to control EHS risk and drive continual improvement in the delivery of capital and minor projects by providing comprehensive and authoritative technical leadership, expertise and direction to other EHS practitioners, Facility Management and the R&D business.
- Work in matrix teams to support the delivery of the elements of the programme and monitor progress against targets for the Shared Services organization using a range of monitoring activities including management and independent verification.
- Help to grow the CDM capability and capacity to meet business needs through growth of individuals and allocation of relevant competent resources across business units.
- Collaborate with relevant peers within Facilities Management and Pharma Supply Chain to support in the development and implementation of consistent processes and enable compliance with local and national EHS regulations and guidelines.
- Provide support to sites and business units as part of a team delivering technical advice and support, in: training, risk assessment, incident investigation, projects, new products and processes within UK Pharma R&D.
- Work highly effectively with other key EHS professionals to deliver an efficient EHS service to staff, and interface effectively with business partners, facilities and project management staff.
This role is located on a state of the art R&D facility based in Ware, Hertfordshire. The town lies on the north-south A10 road which is partly shared with the east-west A414 (for Hertford to the west and Harlow to the east). Trains run from London Liverpool Street to Ware and take approximately 45 minutes.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Prior experience in an EHS environment (construction and facilities management experience is desirable).
- Strong communication is essential.
- Project management skills and experience.
If you are interested in this project please contact Vik Patel at ARM on 02392 458031 or email me on email@example.com
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.