Please check your email .
Our client is a Global leader in construction and mining equipment manufacture. Their site in Cambridgeshire produces heavy duty Diesel engines for many applications. They are taking on a number of new projects both in the UK and globally and so there is a need to expand their team to account for the increased demand.
In a Business Manager position, you will provide expertise on complex business, financial or managerial issues within a business unit environment. You will have the opportunity to become one of our future business leaders. You will be in a position to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as high levels of leadership and initiative.
• Provision of supervision to a management accountant
• Support strategic planning for upper level management including the Operations Director
• Ownership of Operational Excellence financials
• Support financials for Global footprint and Security of Supply initiatives
• Ownership of capital process and 5-year investment plan
Skills and Experience:
Candidates will have gained the following skills and experience through previous roles:
• Fully Qualified in a Professional Accountancy Qualification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent)
• Significant Accounting experience
• Strong analytical, process improvement, problem solving and human relations skills
• Excellent business partnering skills
Candidates may have gained the following skills and experience through previous roles:
• Willingness to relocate and be mobile minded
• Prior supervisory experience
*please note that role will not support sponsorship or relocation
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.