Please check your email .
We are seeking a Coxswain to join our cruise client on a permanent contract.
This is an exciting opportunity to travel the world and gain excellent experiance in both watch keeping, boat handling and RIB tours. You must have strong experience driving RIB's or similar vessels to be considered.
Other responsibilities of the role include:
- Mooring/Berthing of vessel
- Gangway Rigging
- Training of other crew in RIB operations
- Tender Operations
- Lookout duties
- Guest Interaction, promoting RIB tours
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Previous seagoing experience
- RYA Advanced Powerboat
- STCW Basic Safety Training
- Valid Seafarer Medical
- STCW Passenger Safety Certificate
- Seaman's Book
- Yellow fever vaccination or ability to gain one
- Able to start a new position in August 2019
In return, this opportunity is offering:
- Worldwide travel
- Good work rotation
- Competitve annual salary paid every month
- Single cabin with private facilities
- Flights to and from vessel covered by company
Our client is arranging interviews now so please apply as soon as possible to be considered.
ARM Maritime; Your First Port of Call.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.