Please check your email .
We're currently looking for an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer to work for our client across the Home Counties / London area on PPM and minor installation works. You will have experience in diagnosing faults and rectifying them.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previously worked as a mobile engineer within the facilities maintenance sector.
- Experience with small works installations and the testing / completing of documentation.
- Experience of chillers and building services maintenance.
- A good understanding of Health & Safety within the workplace.
- NVQ or City & Guilds in Air Conditioning or HVAC maintenance.
- F-Gas (Desireable)
- Full driving licence
The hours of work are 8:00-17:00pm Monday to Friday. You will be required to work as part of their on-call rota. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established Facilities Services company with a strong reputation in the industry.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.