Please check your email .
We are seeking a Dredger Mate/Relief Master to join our client based in the South East of the UK. Your main responsibility of the role will be to assist and support the Master at all times ensuring the vessel is safely operated. You will also assist the Master with any crew training that needs to be completed.
Further responsibilities include:
- Ensure that the vessel's lifting equipment is regularly inspected
- Manage deck operations during buoy maintenance
- Assist the Master in efficient day to day oeprations of the vessel
- Able to command the vessel in the event that the Master in unable
- Undertake all relevant planned maintenance
- To assist with bridge adimistration duties
To be considered for the role, you must hold the below certification:
- Master 3000gt NC CoC as a minimum
- Updated STCW basic safety training
- Valid ENG1 medical
- Experience handling small vessels
Benefits included with this role:
- Generous pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus shceme
- 23 days annual leave (on top of your rotation)
- Competitive salary up to £44,000pa
Our client would like to arrange interviews as soon as possible so please apply now to be considered.
ARM Maritime; Your First Port of Call.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.