Please check your email .
Business Development Manager - Home/Remote based
If you enjoy coming up with effective solutions and working toward achieving goals, this job is right for you.
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Business Developer to acquire and manage new and existing client
relationships, that is, act as the first point of contact, answer their queries, understand the customer's
requirements, suggest a product or service accordingly and increase client satisfaction.
You will use your communication skills to identify and address clients’ needs while representing our
company in a positive way
- Interacting with clients or potential clients to understand their requirements and work on a sales plan;
- Search and identify New Business Opportunities;
- Presentation of sales proposals of services or products, and closing deals;
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries;
- Build strong client relationships, through regular communication.
- Knowledge in the field of Information Technologies. Knowledge in Information Security will be valued;
- Understanding of sales principles and ability to deliver excellent customer experience. Previous
professional experience in B2B sales is valued;
- Strong verbal communication and negotiation skills that include the ability to clearly articulate thoughts,
be persuasive and to deliver presentations to all levels of clients;
- Ability to work in teams;
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude;
- Ability to undertake and complete tasks independently;
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines;
- Proficiency in English.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.