Please check your email .
Location: Cheadle, Staffordshire
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Development Engineer to join a motivated and focused team working on an exciting new project range for a global off highway vehicle manufacturer. Do you have experience of developing products and tests for vehicles, heavy duty machinery or off highway vehicles? If so then read on!
What you will be doing:
• Test and development of new and current product designs.
• Problem analysis and proposal of design solutions
• Analysis, reporting and presentation of test results.
• Design, commissioning and operation of test rigs
• Liaise with internal/external customers/departments, as required during projects
• Degree /HND in Mechanical Engineering or similar
• Enthusiastic attitude, coupled with a sense of urgency and desire to succeed
• Good teamwork & communication skills
• Good working knowledge of drivetrain, hydraulics and electrical/electronic systems.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.