Please check your email .
My client is seeking an Engineering Manager to be responsible for delivering the design engineering and fabrication support on pipeline projects ensuring clients enjoy the highest reliability from their products, as well as playing a pivotal role in helping shape and drive the companies vision for the future.
The Engineering Manager will lead ambitious R&D projects and will be expected to inspire the engineering team to always pursue excellence by ensuring compliance to the standards and procedures set and by encouraging innovation and continual improvement. The Engineering Manager will report directly to the General Manager and a member of the Senior Management Team.
My client are looking for candidates with demonstrable experience of team leadership in a design and manufacturing based engineering role in industries including, but not limited to, oil and gas, energy, utilities, aerospace, automotive, pharmaceutical, nuclear, etc
- Degree qualified in an engineering discipline, ideally holding chartered engineering status.
- Experience in applying a combination of supervisory and technical skills to the direction and conclusion of complex projects in an engineering position.
- Proactive leadership skills and the ability to manage and develop a diverse team
- Proven analytical, methodical approach to problem solving
- Driven and competitive, supporting Subsea 7 in maintaining their reputation.
- Experience in applying a combination of supervisory and technical skills to the direction and conclusion of complex projects.
- Proactive collaborator with the ability to communicate effectively among and between stakeholder groups.
- Experience in product development with demonstrable success in bringing new ‘disruptive’ products to market.
- Strong organisational competencies and project management skills to keep projects, processes, and the entire engineering team on track.
- Remains on the forefront of emerging industry practices and seeks opportunity to automate tasks and gain efficiency improvements through digitalisation.
- Some technical knowledge of rigid pipeline fabrication and pipelay and/or technical knowledge of polymeric materials is desirable but not essential
This role will be Glasgow based with the opportunity for periodic global travel.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.