Please check your email .
Embedded C Software Engineer
You will be required to support a mixture of R&D and product development activities within a
leading autonomy and unmanned systems company.
You will be keen to get involved in all development areas, and have a good track history /
proven track record in both problem solving and quality software development.
Working as part of a team in a multidisciplinary environment you will have good
communication skills. A can-do attitude and a genuine passion for innovative technology will be advantageous.
Development of low-level drivers for UAV for control of effectors, reading instrumentation and
integration of novel sensors.
• Primarily, your role will be to assist in the design, implementation and test of real time embedded software to support both experimental activities and product development, ensuring real-time safety, security and redundancy considerations are met.
• The opportunity will enable the successful candidate to gain knowledge of cuttingedge autonomous systems.
• You will be responsible for delivery, reporting and presentation of technical work and writing and submitting any necessary documentation.
• Delivery and maintenance of the embedded systems software within the UAV
Other Duties and Responsibilities
• To actively participate in the Performance Management Scheme.
• To undertake such other duties and responsibilities as may be reasonably required within the grade and level of the post.
• You will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your evolving role within the company and the overall business objectives of the company. Some travel within the UK may be required.
The succesful candidate will need to be eligible for SC clearance.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.