Please check your email .
This position is with a global strategic engineering and environmental consultancy that specialises in the transport, energy and scarce resources sectors.
Their work extends across a range of market sectors – including passenger cars, commercial vehicles, rail, defence, motorsport, energy and environment – and they are proud to possess a client list that includes transport operators, manufacturers, energy companies, financial institutions and government agencies.
They are now looking for a Warranty Engineer to join them on a permanent, full time basis.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with the opportunity to be a key member of a small team with a broad remit to support the engineering of a very high performance gasoline engine family. Focusing on the warranty engineering aspect of the business you will:
- Manage the warranty process for all engines and parts returned from the customer.
- Lead the root cause failure analysis of the parts using structured problem-solving methods.
- Generate investigation reports and then support the supplier investigations as required.
- Report status of warranty claims to the customer.
- Control warranty tracking documents to support project financial reporting.
- Support profitability of business through high level project awareness.
- Strong communication skills - ability to communicate effectively to a broad audience and feedback investigation results at senior levels both internally and externally.
- Proactive in leading investigations and resolving engineering issues - confidence in delivering tasks on time and to a high standard.
- Powertrain engineering knowledge, with breadth favouring depth. High personal standards of engineering integrity and the drive to achieve a robust solution.
- Fundamental understanding of 8D, FMEA, DVP, and quality processes.
- Organised, with an ability to multi-task - able to assess, prioritise and respond with urgency to serious issues and balance longer term tasks.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.