Please check your email .
Our client is looking to expand in a number of areas due to the fact that they have taken on a number of new and exciting projects. They are a leading producer of diesel and gasoline engines globally. The research team itself has expanded massively in recent years to account for increased demand and project activity. The successful candidate would be joing the team at an exciting time. The role on offer is likely to be extended if if the projects run to their expected length period.
The team supports many facilities on NPI projects and form a key integral part of logistics flows in all aspects of the business.
As a Material Planner you will control production and inventory control activities of selected items, to achieve maximum customer service, minimum inventory investment and efficient material flow.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating NPI programs and new part releases with customers and process partners.
- Validating requirements and collaborating with customers.
- Collaborating schedule placement with sources.
- Expediting with sources and coordinating with process partners on critical material shortages.
- De-expediting with sources following requirement reductions and removals.
- Coordinating engineering change level and RSSM processes with process partners.
The panel cannot make assumptions when shortlisting therefore please demonstrate your qualifications and experience on your CV relevant to the criteria outlined.
Skills, experience & qualifications you will have;
- Previous experience of working with a Supply Chain role or job relevant experience
- Advanced Excel
- Intermediate Access
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Self Motivated with Excellent Attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Requires problem-solving skills to Root Cause Corrective Action and solve common problems
Skills, experience & qualifications you may have;
- French speaking
- Knowledge on Glovia
- 6 Sigma Green belt
- Experience within a Manufacturing environment
- Understanding of manufacturing and operations standard processes and basic product knowledge
- Experience with LEAN methodology
*please note that this role will not support sponsorship for candidates
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.