Please check your email .
Job Title: Test Engineer
Primary focus - ensuring that the test engineering function delivers service levels capable of achieving timely delivery and complete customer satisfaction.
• Test, repair and debug of manufactured product to customer and/or internal specification
• Design, development or implementation of new test procedures using Flying Probe, JTAG and manual/Automated functional test methods.
• Support the definition of Test & Inspection strategies creating absolute clarity on test coverage and acceptability criteria of test criteria
• Definition of training procedures and acceptability standards for all personnel operating test equipment
• Ensuring programming and test development work is completed in line with production output requirements
• Ensuring quality principles & standards are applied & adhered to throughout test
• Documentation and analysis of quality and performance on test operations.
• Act as the primary interface where required for customers with regard to all test engineering activities.
• To institute and maintain continuous improvement programmes in every aspect of test engineering
• Provide strong, reliable engineering support to the Test Engineering Manager and the business as a whole.
• Technical support for all Test operations ensuring delivery of products in line with expectations
• Mistake proofing must be a key consideration in all processes
• Completion of test aspects of build reports in real time with product introductions
• Responsible for the development, definition and implementation of effective maintenance plans
• Providing estimated labour times for testing new products
• Input on design and maintenance of the company wide ESD precautions
• Ensuring equipment availability and robustness to meet production output requirements
• Implementation of effective and controlled configuration & data management processes relating to test
• Tooling specification & procurement relating to test
• Adherence to Engineering Change & Concession processes
• Promotion of test engineering as a value add service and differentiator for Jaltek
• Ensure all equipment is calibrated in line with requirements and production output
• Minimise / Elimination of waste In all aspects of test engineering
Minimum Qualifications/ Experience Required:
• Experience in manufacturing test role.
• Thorough understanding of Digital and Analogue electronics, fault finding to component level and associated test methodologies.
• Thorough understanding of manufacturing environment
• Experience of Microsoft products including Excel & Word
• Experience of using ERP systems and databases
• Demonstrable experience of managing multiple projects
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.