Please check your email .
Quality Document Reviewer
My client is seeking a Quality Document Reviewer to complete a technical review on a completed Subsea / Offshore Manufacturing Record Book.
The successful candidate will liaise with a cross functional team to close out technical punch list items and continuously improve root causes of defective documentation.
- To review documentation pack with a technical review.
- Liaise and resolve any complex Third Party punch list queries.
- Manage expectations for customer and project documentation issues in your assigned area.
- Maintain process documentation and processes for product compliance to ensure ISO9001 and API standards are maintained and enforced in assigned area
- Drive a continuous improvement methodology, identify and drive defective documentation with correct and preventive actions
- Maintain familiarity with manufacturing equipment in order to provide accurate documentation planning
- Challenge and support as appropriate where best practice is identified and/or implemented.
- Support all elements of the quality program and drive overall quality in all aspects of manufacturing
- Experience in Subsea / offshore systems.
- Engineering experience preferable.
- Knowledge in API certified Subsea equipment.
- Significant experience in a manufacturing environment or a fast paced industrial quality role
- Lean Manufacturing experience
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, product specifications and industry codes
- Ability to interface and communicate effectively with all levels of employees, management and diverse audiences.
- Attention to details, excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and good personal organization skills
- RCA troubleshooting experience with ability to drive culture changes, using influencing skills, leadership and engagement.
- Proficient in software applications MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel are a must.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.