Please check your email .
Senior Control Systems Engineer
- Design and deliver innovative systems and solutions in line with the Project or Programme plan.
- Manage, build and test of systems through co-ordination of the appropriate resources.
- Confer with customers and fellow engineers to continually evaluate system requirements and project end goals.
- Arrange procurement activities, act as Point of Contact for external vendors and resources.
- Communicate changes, emerging risks or additional resource requirements in a timely manner to Team Leads.
- Assist with the creation of presentation material to explain technology products or services to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Attend industry conferences; author and present papers.
- Develop the company’s IP portfolio. Work with the IP group to identify opportunities for patents and assess competitor filings.
- Articulate complex technical concepts in a business context to project stakeholders – understand the value of a development.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Willingness to travel within the role, at time for several weeks during periods of testing, implementation and operations.
- Willingness to have a hands-on approach to development and testing of solutions.
- Ability to communicate and support more junior members of the team.
- Strong understanding of and experience with project and product life cycle management.
- Aptitude with developing complex systems.
- Proficiency with schedule management.
- Experience in Vendor and 3rd Party management.
- Experience in working in a multi-disciplined systems engineering team.
- Experience in writing supporting engineering documentation including design documentation, procedures, test plans and manuals.
- Demonstrable commitment to personal development and technical learning.
- Experience in developing control systems.
Experience in ROV and AUV development is advantageous however applications with experience in robotics, telepresence and automation will be considered.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.