Please check your email .
My client are a global engineering consultancy, who offer design solutions to an array of high profile clients around the world. Due to increased growth, they are actively seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their London office.
The company offers the opportunity to work on some exciting projects both in the UK and around the world, as well as a great social culture within their offices. There is a fantastic culture within the office with regular social events and 'Friday drinks' provided by the company.
Career progression is also at the forefront - You can expect opportunities to progress and develop both your consultancy and technical skills with additional training, CPD courses, and internal promotions all on offer.
About the role:
You will be joining the Electrical team in the London office and reporting to the Electrical Associate. The role will cover a variety of project sectors, so it is important that you have a background in multiple areas. This will ideally cover a mix of; Commercial, Retail, Mixed Use and Data Centres.
Your responsibilities as Senior Electrical Engineer:
· Electrical and lighting design calculations
· Attending project meetings
· Liaising across disciplines
· Arrange and attend client meetings
· Supervision and mentoring of Junior staff
· Take an active role in bids and tenders
· Compliance in line with QA system
· 7 years consultancy experience
· Communication and report writing skills
· Proficient with Amtech and Dialux software; Revit would be an advantage
· Experience dealing with contractors
· Previous Data Centre project experience would be a preference
· Able to work autonomously when required
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.