Please check your email .
- Acts as a key customer relationship interface ensuring professional and accurate communications are carried out at all times.
- Host meetings with internal teams and/or customers as required keeping all stake holders informed of high profile/impact customer issues.
2. Customer Support
- Provide technical support across customer sites in compliance with commercial agreements.
- First line fault diagnosis and working with internal engineering teams to resolve customer issues. Clarification of the issue, document the steps to understand root cause of the problem and propose changes to design/processes to correct and prevent future occurrence.
- Manage and progress all issues raised by customers and ensure timely resolution and feedback.
- Creation and up-dating of service bulletins, trouble shooting and user guide documents and process flow diagrams as required to support customers.
3. Site Support
- Undertake product installation, commissioning and optimisation work at customer sites.
- Support the development of new customer applications, understanding the integration with the customer’s system.
- Testing of new products and applications
- Liaising with engineering teams to ensure that the optimum engineering solution is deployed at site and the customer is provided with a robust and reliable system.
- Running technical product training courses for our customers
4. Engineering Support
- Provide support to the Performance team, assisting with data analysis and development of tools for use on site
- Undertake other engineering lead internal projects and activities as required.
KEY BACKGROUND, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Finally the chosen candidate will have to be available to travel overseas at short notice and occasionally for long periods and hold a current passport and EU/UK driving Licence.
If this sounds like you then please apply or call Benn Neal on 02392458149 for more information.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.