Please check your email .
The role will be within the Xmas Trees Engineering department and will be working on New Product development, Product Structuring and Maintenance or Project Execution. As a Lead Engineer, you will provide direction to work group in order to meet assigned objectives. In this role you will work within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short term planning.
· Execute, with guidance from senior engineering resources, the analysis, design, test, or integration required to define and support assigned components, assemblies or systems that meet business standards and program / product requirements
· Prepare and present technical data to internal and external customers
· Document and communicate results of technical data generated
· Participate on teams assigned to address specific organizational initiatives
· Share engineering information and promote open dialogue
· Prepare invention disclosures to protect the technology that provides a competitive advantage to the business
· Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with very strong experience as an engineer or designer
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Experience with Creo and /or Teamcenter designing subsea products
· Good experience with design, test and analysis tools and systems
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.