Please check your email .
Control Systems Hardware Design Lead Engineer
The candidate will be responsible of Control Panels hardware detailed design for Gas Turbine, Steam Turbine, Compressors.He/She will be responsible for engineering activities relevant to hardware detail design either for Customer projects or standardization tasks and validation of the relevant solution.
• Develop Control Panels hardware detailed design according to Customer technical specifications, internal design practices and applicable safety standards; issuing of project technical documentation (e.g. 3D UCS Construction Dwg by ProPanel, Wiring Diagram by ePlan, etc.) and Bill of Material specifications for both Standard Products and Customer projects
• Managing and coordinating development activities from the conceptual design up to product/solution validation and release
• Provides technical support to supply chain on ordering of BOMs and assembly, preFATs and FATs
• Attend technical meetings with Project Team, Customers and Supplier
• Support new product introduction in the market
• Implement activities from the conceptual design up to product/solution validation and release
• Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments
• Participate on teams assigned to address organizational initiatives and generic issues
• Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews.
• Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Electrical, Electronic, Telecomm or Computer Science Engineering
• Excellent experience in control system Hardware/software design in the Oil & Gas or Industrial Automation area for new installation and service
• Experience on design with ePlan and ProPanel (wiring diagram, 3D construction drawing, etc.), design for manufacturing and testing experience. Working knowledge of industry codes and standards
• Computer proficiency (MS Office tools, Control SW development tools and Enterprise Systems)
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work in multi-cultural team within a matrix organization and ability to influence and motivate others
• Organization, planning and leadership skills. Capability of project outsourcing management and supplier management
• Extremely motivated and determined; Ability and willingness to travel when required
• Fluency in English and in Hungarian required. EU Work Permit
• Speedtronic MKV/MKVI/MKVIe control system hardware and software design, development and implementation experience
• PLC hardware selection and software knowledge. Experience of Bently Nevada hardware and software products. Technical exposure with Fire-Fighting and Gas Detection Systems.
• Control System commissioning and start-up practice
• Troubleshooting skills including hardware, software and networking
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.