Please check your email .
Engineer - Electrical Component
My client is seeking an Engineer to be responsible for Control Panels hardware detailed design for Gas Turbine, Steam Turbine, Compressors and process Plant for the Oil&Gas industry. He/She will be responsible for engineering activities relevant to hardware detail design either for Customer projects or standardization tasks and validation of the relevant solution.
- Execute, with guidance from senior engineering resources, the analysis, design, test, or integration required to define and support assigned components, assemblies or systems that meet business standards and program / product requirements
- Prepare and present technical data to internal and external customers
- Document and communicate results of technical data generated
- Participate on teams assigned to address specific organizational initiatives
- Share engineering information and promote open dialogue
- Prepare invention disclosures to protect the technology that provides a competitive advantage to the business
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Computer Science from an accredited college or university (OR a High School Diploma / GED with a minimum 4 years of experience in an engineering, IT, scientific or other technical position).
- Experience on design with ePlan and ProPanel (wiring diagram, 3D construction drawing, etc.), design for manufacturing and testing experience.
- Computer proficiency (MS Office tools, Control SW development tools and Enterprise Systems).
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluency in English and in Hungarian required. EU Work Permit.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.