Please check your email .
A great opportunity for a software implementation consultant to join a market leading risk management and claims handling software provider based in Hampshire.
Working within the operations team, you will be responsible for the full implementation lifecycle of our solutions, which will include pre-sales support, requirements analysis, database configuration, data migration, client training and post implementation support. We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic graduate from a Computer Science related discipline with at least 3 years' experience in a similar role.
Ideal Candidates will have the following:
- Excellent SQL and RDBMS experience (Sybase preferred, but will consider candidates with knowledge of any major database platform - SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL etc.).
- Extensive client facing experience.
- Advanced Excel user (pivots & lookups).
- Knowledge of the insurance / risk industry preferable but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage own workload and work well under pressure.
The role involves occasional overnight travel (on average 3 - 6 times per year) and a full UK driving licence and own car will be required.
Contact: Ryan Townsend / Ryan.Townsend@arm.co.uk
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.