Please check your email .
Survey Project Equipment Co-ordinator
You will support the provision of internal and external survey equipment to offshore worksites in support of projects. The role will involve working with internal functions and external suppliers to track survey equipment through the full project life cycle from initial definition through to demob and return to suppliers.
- Assist and inform SCM & Equipment Group with extensions to hires in accordance with project schedule amendments
- Advise SCM & Equipment Group when internal or external equipment is expected to be returned from worksite
- Maintain record of worksite equipment returns, liaise with Logistics to expedite equipment returns
- Maintain monthly record of equipment utilisation for verification of project billing
- Vendor Invoice management verify service entries are correct and in accordance with on/off hire dates
- Liaise with SCM & Equipment Group to ensure faulty equipment is off hired in a timely manner and follow up on equipment failure reports as required
- Review vendor missing/damage items queries and follow up with respective projects
- Maintain records of vessel standard survey equipment spreads, and records of internal & external equipment rates to assist tender activities
- Support the Survey Engineering Support team with general administrative duties as required
- Assist in preparation of purchase requisitions and equipment requests for survey equipment & services
- Liaise with Logistics to ensure shipment dates are practical in relation to freight options and project schedules
- Prepare and raise the necessary shipping request documentation to ensure Logistics are instructed with worksite dispatch and vendor returns information
- Coordinate and liaise with offshore worksites to maintain survey equipment inventories, subsea cable registers and equipment on/off hire records
- Compile and prepare equipment failure statistical reports and assist in any respective quality review of internal and external vendors
- numeracy and literacy related subjects preferred
- Knowledge of subsea offshore construction, ROV systems and associated survey equipment preferred
- Experience of similar role in asset co-ordination and administration is preferred but not essential. IT Systems
- Must be familiar with standard business applications such as Microsoft Word & Excel. Prior experience of database software preferred but not essential.Prior experience of SAP preferred but not essential.
- Effective written & verbal communication and team working skills are essential together with a high degree of self-motivation
Ability to plan and manage own work with minimal supervision to meet deadlines and other operational requirements
Flexibility in working hours and location to meet business needs.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.