Please check your email .
Established in 2001 this client is a leading manufacturer for tooling and lightweight component solutions.
With a reputation for excellence built on decades of engineering experience and a dedication to dynamic working practices, they supply their clients with an innovative and industry-leading service. They work with clients who operate at the very top of their fields. In an environment where exceptional performance is standard, their high speed machining technology and unparalleled expertise, in both thermoplastic and composite tooling, sets them apart. An opportunity has now arisen for a Perpetual Inventory Co-Ordinator to join them.
Your main responsibilities would be to maintain perpetual inventory, continuous cycle counts, stock administration, maintain and increase stock integrity. This position is offered on a 6 month contract.
1. Generate daily PI counts in accordance with annual scheduling.
2. Maintain stock levels within WMS.
3. Maintain a stock accuracy as set by auditing standards and warehouse manager.
4. Investigation into stock errors.
5. When required carry out general stores duties and tasks, i.e. stock issuing, space management, consolidation of components, storing manufactured parts.
6. Housekeeping Activities both in the warehouses and the yard areas.
7. Any other items as advised by the Warehouse and Logistics Manager to contribute to the effective operation of the department.
Key Skills Required:
1. PC Literate – Email (Outlook), MS Office (Excel, Word, Access), Use of MRP and Warehouse management systems (Javelin in this instance).
2. Previous experience of working in a production stores environment is essential
3. Experience in working to processes compliant with ISO 9001 (and ideally TS16949).
4. Current Reach and Counterbalance VNA man up Forklift Licenses.
5. Strong numeracy and literacy skills.
6. Highly motivated - able to work as part of a small team as well as the initiative to work alone when required.
7. Able to demonstrate a flexible and dynamic approach to all tasks set.
8. Effective time management - able to work within tight timescales in line with production needs.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.