Please check your email .
We are seeking a Tug Engineer to join our client based in the South East of the UK.
This is a permanent position starting as soon as possible working 1 week on / 1 week off.
Benefits offered with this position include:
- Accomodation provided during week on if you do not reside in the area
- Chance to work within one of the busiest ports in the UK
- Descretionary bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
To be considered for the role, you must hold the following:
- Chief Engineer 9000kw CoC
- Minimum 3 years experience as 2nd Engineer
- Updated STCW basic safety training
- Good working knowledge of the ISM code, Health and Safety Legislation and MARPOL
- UK residence is a must due to location of work
Ourt client is arranging interview as soon as possible so please apply now to be considered.
ARM Maritime; Your First Port of Call.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.