Please check your email .
We are currently on the lookout for a Rolling Stock Testing Support Project Manager to join the heart of the UK’s largest rail infrastructure project, Crossrail.
As the Rolling Stock Testing Support Project Manager you’ll support the CCOS Testing & Commissioning in London plus interfacing with testing in Derby and Melton Mowbray. Within this position you’ll be responsible for for working collaboratively and robustly with other Crossrail teams and suppliers to develop and deliver the integrated testing and commissioning plan for the CCOS (Crossrail Central Operating Section).
• Knowledge of / proven success in project management of rail infrastructure delivery projects.
• Strong project management ability including knowledge of schedule management, risk / issue management, budgetary control, approvals & acceptance, quality and safety matters.
• Educated to HNC or Degree level in a mechanical, electrical discipline or equivalent.
• Membership of a professional engineering, project management or railway operating institution would be beneficial.
• Chartered Engineer or working towards Chartered status would be advantageous.
• Awareness of safety regime within railway industry, railway operations, engineering and manufacturing.
• Excellent interpersonal, analytical and communication skills (verbal and written), at all levels.
Location: Old Oak Common Depot
Rate: Negotiable (role falls inside IR35 and so any successful candidate will have to operate via an umbrella solution)
Duration: 20+ Months
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.