Please check your email .
Our client is currently looking for a Technical Services Manager to work for them at a large static site in the Hertfordshire area. This position involves overall responsibility for all Hard FM services within a corporate environment, dealing with the end client on site.
The main duties will include:
- Accountability for all Hard FM Services within the commercial and production premises on a large site.
- Overall management of the PPM's and reactive maintenance on engineering services carried out by the technical team.
- Organising and managing the direct reports and specialist sub-contractors, issuing jobs via the CMMS system.
- Identifying additional works and providing a proposal for completion.
- Provide technical support and advice to engineers relating to escalated queries to a successful resolution.
- Support all staff with appraisals / performance reviews, goal setting.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A technical background - ideally with strong M&E knowledge. (HNC/HND)
- FM experience on commercial premises.
- Previous P&L responsibilities
- Experience of leading a multi skilled maintenance team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a large established organisation, with a solid customer base and reputation within the industry. The standard hours of work will be 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Competitive package on offer
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.