Please check your email .
My client is seeking a number of Designer/Design Engineer's to work on New Product Design, Product Structuring and Maintenance or Project Execution for Xmas trees.
- Demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment.
- Solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
- Lead and coordinate designer’s activities, establish functional and new drafting processes and product standardization templates, system / product definition, drawings, specifications, and BoMs using specific or establishing new design tools.
- Independently perform most design assignments.
- Assign contracts to designer and regulate workload leveling for the drawing fulfillment.
- Coordinate drawing checking methods and monitor designer checking schedules.
- Responsible for the technical development of part of a job (requisition) or part of a new project (NPI).
- Ensure appropriate documentation (layout, spec, design assy / stack-up / specification studies, BoMs).
- Interface with PE or Program Manager, DE, Testing, Sourcing, Quality and Manufacturing and interface with component / system vendors.
- Coordinate and control the activities performed by external resources related to the assigned job.
- Ensure expected results in term of quality, execution time, and cost (within control).
- Use of design tools (like 2D / 3D CAD (AC / ProE / UG), Excel, and in-house design calculations).
- HND or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years experience as a designer)
- Experienced in the use of design CAD tools and demonstrated experience in the use of Creo, Pro-Engineer or Solidworks
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.