Please check your email .
We are currently recuiting on behalf of our client for a highly-skilled program manager for a site in Manchester. If you fit the bill and this is of interest, Click apply now!
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
• Leading a cross-functional program team with work streams to deliver across the Aftermarket group and the wider enterprise
• Ensuring a robust project plan is in place and maintained accurately • Microsoft Project Plan management and reporting
• Establishing programme metrics and Scorecard reporting
• Change Management – to be a Change Advocate and support project team & wider business
• Communication across multiple company divisions including leading senior stakeholder reviews
• The role will be based in Irlam, Manchester but will typically require an average of 1 day a week with the team in Peterborough
Skills and Experience:
Candidates will have gained the following skills and experience through previous roles:
• Experience of managing significant ERP deployment programs across the breadth of organisations including planning, budgeting and managing business readiness activities
• Experience of SAP implementation with in-depth knowledge of areas which need focus to ensure successful right first-time implementation, such as user acceptance testing
• Expert in use of project planning tools, with the ability to plan complex, multi-discipline activities
• Change management capability to define and provide the communication and training framework for the program and manage the change plan to maximise ROI
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to present at all levels of the organisation
• Educated to a degree standard or equivalent experience
Candidates may have gained the following skills and experience through previous roles:
• SAP S4/HANA implementation
• Knowledge of Agile methodology
• 6 Sigma Black Belt qualified
• Experience within / related to Supply Chain
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.