Please check your email .
An exciting permanent opportunity for a Service Desk analyst to join a large aerospace and defence company based in Whiteley.
As a member of our Service Desk team you will work to resolve support calls at the first point of contact. You will utilise a wealth of Knowledge Base articles and work closely with your team to resolve support tickets you would otherwise escalate. This approach increases your exposure to different technologies and increases your ability to progress your technical knowledge. As a Support Analyst you will be resolving support calls within Service Level Agreements whilst receiving consistently good feedback through Quality Control and our Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- To provide Service Desk support to clients via telephone and chat
- Logging and updating support tickets within the Company's Incident Management Application
- Resolving support calls in a quick and efficient manner whilst meeting SLA's
- To escalate calls where necessary to the Desktop Team and/or Infrastructure Team
- To complete company provided training to ensure you have what you need to fulfil your role
- To keep up to date with the latest technologies utilised by the Company
- To demonstrate a genuine desire to continually improve your technical knowledge and ability
Our client work a 9 day fortnight - Week 1: Monday - Friday & Week 2: Monday - Thursday (repeat - no weekends)
Shift details: 6AM - 3PM, 8AM - 5PM, 10AM - 7PM, 11AM - 8PM
Required skills, qualifications and experience
- MS Office 365
- Win 10
- iPhones and MDM
- Monitors, Printer and general desktop hardware
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to diagnose and trouble shoot IT issues
Desired skills, qualifications and experience
- Projects a positive, friendly and professional image in person and on the phone
- Demonstrates a passion for customer service
- Desire to learn and progress with the EUX Department
- Active Directory skills (Basic account management)
- Exchange 2007/2010 (Basic skills)
- Windows Server2008/2012/2016 (Basic skills)
Contact: Ryan Townsend / Ryan.Townsend@arm.co.uk
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.