Please check your email .
We are currently seeking a Close Out bias Field Assurance Engineer to join the UK’s largest rail infrastructure project, Crossrail.
As the Field Assurance Engineer you’ll support the Employer for the Canary Wharf Station Project to close out technical issues and assurance documentation for Stakeholders, contractors and the project team and other entities related to the project.
• Coordinate between various entities such as the appointed Contractors, Crossrail’s Engineer’s Group (CEG) and other internal and external stakeholders for the review and approval of assurance documentation, including coordination of interfaces and management of delivery and completion
• Act as the Point of Contact for all CIAC 2&3 assurance activities including Handover and closure of all project related documentation with RfL and MTR
• Manage Stakeholder requirements (RfL, MTR, CEG and the Project Team)
• Maintain and update the CIAC 2&3 and Handover Trackers and update of the Viz boards on a daily basis
• Attend meetings with Stakeholders to update them on the progress of close out of CIAC 2&3 issues
• Manage completion of all assurance activities arising from RfL, MTR, CEG and the Project team
• Capture, track and report against open items/issues; e.g. CIAC2&3, Handover and FDO
• Respond to all communication in relation to the CIAC 2&3 assurance and Handover programme.
• Arrange, chair, record and minute all necessary workshops and meetings required to progress the close out of all CIAC 2&3 and Handover issues.
• Report to the Employer’s Project Engineering Manager on the progress and completion of CIAC 2&3 and Hanover activities
• Proven track record in working in an engineering assurance environment relating to railway infrastructure
• Batchelor Degree in a relevant technical subject
• Proven track record in working with a diverse range of project stakeholders
• Experience in all pertinent aspects of Health and Safety within a railway environment
• Successful track record in the completion of assurance and handover deliverables within a fast track delivery environment
Location: Canary Wharf
Rate: (Role falls inside IR35 and so any successful candidate will have to operate via an umbrella solution)
Duration: 7+ Months
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.