Please check your email .
Established in 2001 this client is a leading manufacturer for tooling and lightweight component solutions.
With a reputation for excellence built on decades of engineering experience and a dedication to dynamic working practices, they supply their clients with an innovative and industry-leading service. They work with clients who operate at the very top of their fields. In an environment where exceptional performance is standard, their high speed machining technology and unparalleled expertise, in both thermoplastic and composite tooling, sets them apart. An opportunity has now arisen for a Prime Line Paint Sprayer to join them.
SUMMARY - MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
To spray parts to a technical finish which meets the customers’ requirements, working within the standards highlighted by the individual customers and with the guidance of the Quality Team.
Training of other team members in technical paint process’s developed by technical department
KEY TASKS IN THIS ROLE:
• Paint all parts to customer specification within the allotted timescales
• To adhere and support all technical process’s developed by the technical department
• To self-manage technical paint production .i.e. check painted stock, check technical paint stock in paint stores, arrange and plan technical paint production
• To train (and demonstrate) other members of staff in the use of technical paint & other paint processes developed by the technical department to achieve the same standard and repeatable quality finish
• Maintain all paperwork in line with all standard procedures
• To communicate with the appropriate members of staff when needed, whether that be team leaders, paint mangers or technical department depending on the concern/issue
• Competent in all aspects of prime, base & clear coat spraying
• Familiar with mixing ratios
• Knowledge of spray booth Operations/standalone booth/in line conveyor spray & systems
• Manufacturing background
• Take responsibility for wearing the correct PPE as per H & S guidelines
• Use of MRP systems (Material Requirement Panning)
• Ensure all equipment is adequately maintained
• Carry out booth cleaning in line with specifications
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• At least 4 years’ experience in technical paint finishing and spraying.
• Demonstrable understanding prime, base and clear coat spraying and applications.
• Good computer skills
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.