Please check your email .
Installation Engineering Lead - Pipeline Group
London - Sutton
The Installation Engineering Lead role incorporates the full installation process from the procedure preparation and/or installation analyses up to the following of offshore operation. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering fit for purpose rigid pipeline installation engineering on projects or tenders with specific focus on safe and cost effective installation operations.
The Installation Engineering Lead will be in charge of a team of installation engineers, dealing with different pipeline installation methods (Reel Lay) for a whole project or tender and will be responsible to the Installation Engineering Leader & Manager and Engineering Package Lead for the Pipeline Group and the Project Engineering Manager for the efficient day-to-day management of the installation engineering team and provide regular operational reports on general project engineering activities, technical subject matters and resource management.
- Manage an engineering team within projects/tenders
- Accountable for the respect of the budget and planning of the scope of her/his team
- Manage all external (clients, subcontractors) and internal interfaces (other disciplines, installation, SCM),
- Technical expert, contribute to the subcontractors selection
- Involved in the conceptual studies
- Performs installation procedures
- Manages interfaces with subcontractors and internal clients
- Ensures that specifications and norms related to the project are respected
- Provides support to offshore operations with possible short periods offshore or on yard
- Participates actively to engineers training and development
- Participates actively to the PG department know-how consolidation
- Proposes innovative solutions allowing cost & risks reduction
- Previous strong installation engineering is essential
- Previous experience working on pipelay (Reel-lay) projects is essential
- Previous experience of leading teams is desirable
- Previous installation engineering background (methods or analysis, field engineer) is essential
- Previous experience working on pipelay projects (i.e. Fixed Lay, J-Lay, S-Lay) is essential/beneficial
- Previous offshore worksite experience will be beneficial
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.