Please check your email .
Tippingpoint Optimisation Consultant
My client is currently looking to recruit a Tippingpoint Optimisation Consultant for a 4 week contract.
"Initial Policy Tuning
Initial Policy and Alert tuning cycle (x2 Global Policies), utilising following methods:
- Verification of High-level, base policy setting & signature categories.
- Utilise existing Asset information (if available).
- Import of Vulnerability management information (if available).
- Based on Asset Information, ensure high-value assets are protected by
enabling applicable signature categories, if not active already.
- Report Alert notification statistics, focussing on highest alert generators.
- Investigate and recommend action for managing signatures with high
- Disable unused signatures/categories where possible.
- Verify and disable suspected false positives.
Effectiveness and duration of required policy tuning effort is highly dependent on current configuration and available documentation to establish current context. The effort for the initial policy tuning is therefore ""time-boxed"" to a maximum of 10 days.
"Second Policy Tuning Cycle. The second policy tuning cycle will take a similar approach to the first cycle, but is generally shorter due to the fact that it is a second, finer-grain pass over an already partially optimised policy. The effort for the second policy tuning cycle is therefore ""time-boxed"" to a maximum of 6 days.
Any unused effort allocation from either the initial or second policy tuning cycle can be used to conduct a third tuning cycle, or alternatively more detailed customisation of specific policy
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.