Please check your email .
ARM Life Sciences have recently partnered with a Top 10 Biopharmaceutical client with offices in Cambridge and Uxbridge. They are currently looking for a contractor to join them on rolling 12 month project. The role will be working within their Oncology team and will give you the chance to further develop your existing Regulatory Affair skillset.
Responsibilities within the project –
- Assist regional regulatory lead to support CTA development and submission
- Support GRT development
- Provide regulatory support to commercial, medical and clinical departments
- Collect functional documents in support of regulatory applications
- Experience with CTA’s and IMPD’s
- Experience in Oncology
- Office based role in Cambridge or Uxbridge
This is a contract position based on a 12 month rolling contract. Hourly pay rates range from £38 - £44 per hour. If you are interested in hearing more on this project, please contact Vik Patel at ARM Life Sciences on 02392 458031 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.