Please check your email .
Our client have an urgent need for a Subsea Project Engineer based in Aberdeen! For this role you will ideally have previous experience working on Diving / ROV campaigns.
The main duties associated with the role, include but are not limited to:
1. Establish close working relationships with the Operations Manager, Project Managers and support staff to ensure the efficient execution of assigned projects and strengthened through regular project progress meetings
2. Manage the liaison with Client Representatives, Certifying Authorities and supervision of sub-contractor activities
3. Maintain regular contact with existing and potential customers and establish close working relationships with them in order to promote the Company’s interest
4. Ensure that project activities meet the requirements as stipulated by the client, achieved through regular client meetings
5. Manage the administration and logistics matters on the project, by collaborating with finance, logistics and administration personnel as required
6. Ensure that the project schedules are maintained and operated within budget
7. Provide technical expertise within the project teams
8. Carry out engineering design and report writing
9. Prepare and review technical reports and procedures
10. Prepare project briefings, dive plans, task plans and lift plans
11. Procure materials and services to suit project specifications and contracting principles, including seeking support from the Buyer
12. Optimise the operational gross margin and control over expenditure
13. Collaborate with the Dive Systems Manager and Workshop Manager to ensure the provision of sufficient plant and equipment to maintain the project schedule at optimum cost
14. Provide ad-hoc tours of the project work sites to ensure that Client and Company requirements are being met with regard to SHEQ
15. Provide direction, supervision and support to all staff to ensure optimum operational efficiency and to encourage the continuous improvement philosophy throughout the project
16. Any other task within your capabilities as reasonably requested by the Company
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.