Please check your email .
We are seeking a Deputy Port Manager to join our client based on the South Coast of the UK. This is a permanent opportunity and exciting time to join this expanding company.
The successful applicants main resonsibility will be to ensure the port operates as a safe, secure and efficient environment.
The port is a commercal port which is shared with the Ministry of Defence. Part of your role will be to establish new business in order to develop for the future.
Key duties of the role include:
- Maintain line management responsibilities to the General Terminal Supervisors and Operators.
- Adhere to all Health & Safety regulations.
- Ensure ships are loaded, unloaded and correctly stowed in conjunction with load plans.
- Manage safe access and egress to jetty and vessels.
- Ensure KPI's are reached and payments are received.
- Provide an on-call service as required.
- Provide the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Ensure compliance with procedures at all times.
- Deputise for the Port Manager when required.
- Manage the sponsored Reserves employed by the company.
This position is based on the South Coast of the UK so you are required to live within reasonable commuting distance.
If this position sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply as soon as possible for more information.
ARM Maritime; Your First Port of Call.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.