Please check your email .
Established in 2001 this client is a leading manufacturer for tooling and lightweight component solutions.
With a reputation for excellence built on decades of engineering experience and a dedication to dynamic working practices, they supply their clients with an innovative and industry-leading service. They work with clients who operate at the very top of their fields. In an environment where exceptional performance is standard, their high speed machining technology and unparalleled expertise, in both thermoplastic and composite tooling, sets them apart. An opportunity has now arisen for a Prepper to join them.
All applicants must have significant automotive paint experience.
To prep all parts to the customers’ requirements, working within the standards highlighted by the individual customers and with the guidance of the quality team. Ensuring the housekeeping and 5s are maintained.
KEY TASKS IN THIS ROLE:
• Prep all parts to customer specification within the allotted timescales
• Ensure you follow priority list in order to meet production schedules
• Take responsibility for wearing the correct PPE as per H & S guidelines
• Understand and ensure the desired quality standards are met
• Ensure correct paperwork accompanies the parts throughout the process (Inc. reworks)
• Ensure quantities of produced parts are entered accurately on the company MRP system
• Maintain 5s principles
• Ensure all equipment is adequately maintained
• Any other ad hoc duties as requested by the management team.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• At least two 1 years’ experience in a similar prepping role
• Good dexterity
• Good numeric skills
• Good computer skills
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
All employees have a responsibility for Health and Safety whilst at work. As an employee for this client, you shall be responsible for;
• Ensuring the health and safety and welfare of yourself and that of other persons whom may be affected by your actions,
• Co-operating on all matters relating to health, safety and welfare by observing all relevant policies, procedures, safety systems of working and safety signs,
• Only using / operating plant, equipment and machinery for which you have received appropriate training and / or authorisation, and using in accordance with such training,
• Ensuring the use of all safety related guards, control measures, and wearing of personal protective equipment at all times,
• Reporting of all accidents, incidents and reporting any failings to the appropriate Manager and / or Director as necessary, or bring to the attention of the Health & Safety Manager
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.