Please check your email .
Sales Account Manager - Remote Lonodn Office
We help clients understand their digital risks, protect their business, be able to confidently respond to incidents and works with organisations to manage, protect and make the most of their information assets in order to build strong relationships, brands and reputations. This means demonstrating integrity in the way that data is handled and building confidence in the measures in place to mitigate cyber threats.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic sales professional to join our security sales team that provides pre and post-sales support for the delivery of our cyber security services to a wide variety of clients
The ideal candidate will have:
• Take a solution and relationship led approach to sales having demonstrated a strong track record in growing corporate customers.
• A good understanding of the full sales cycle, from research and planning, to marketing and lead generation; through to project management; closing the deal and aftercare.
• B2B sales experience from a consultative and technical background, potentially with knowledge of the cyber security market
•To develop deep, lasting and growing customer relationships with new and existing clients.
•To build a sustainable sales pipeline and increasing profitability
•To work alongside industry sectors to define industry specific cyber propositions
•To identify opportunities for up-sale and cross-sale with existing clients
•Growing business through retained and new business.
•Delivery of sales against individual target
•Management of your account portfolio with the intent to grow revenue and build lateral sales with the consulting business.
•Responding to sales opportunities
- Private medical insurance
- Transport allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn, childcare benefits)
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.