Please check your email .
Senior Control Systems Engineer
My client are seeking a Senior Control Systems Engineer to work in their Offshore Resources division.
The Senior Control Systems Engineer is responsible for translating business requirements into a scope of works for third party supply of control systems, and ensures that design proposals incorporate control systems integrity in accordance with mandatory standards, good engineering practice and reflect the best cost effective solution.
- BSc electrical, electronic or mechatronics desirable.
- Extensive experience as a Control Systems engineer, most of which in the offshore construction industry.
- Good understanding of vessel systems and construction systems
- Significant Experience in programming PLC, SCADA, HMI and VSD systems. Working knowledge of sensors, actuators and interfaces.
- Working knowledge of ISO9001 and IEC 61508 standard.
- Experience in leading a technical project from design to commissioning.
- Must understand the FMECA process and how this links to Control Systems design.
- National and international travel, must have a current full UK/EU driving license and valid passport
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.