Please check your email .
Water Leakage Engineer - Reading
About My Client
My client believe growing a great engineering, consulting and construction services company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. We believe that building a great career is as important as Building a Better World.
If working on the best water and natural resources projects around the world, building on your talents through a premier knowledge-sharing culture, and connecting across borders with some of the world’s top talent appeals to you, join us.
My client is searching for a Water Leakage Engineer to join our team in High Wycombe and Reading.
The role is for a Water Leakage Engineer with responsibility to
- Develop efficient leakage solutions that will deliver improvements to the client’s water networks infrastructure.
- Work as part of a design team involved in a variety of projects looking at leakage solutions, including model build and verification, using existing or new network models to understand system performance and using the model to help the design of system improvements and enhancements to water networks.
- Identification and assessment of suitable options and development of preferred technical solutions.
- Investigate and apply innovative approaches
- Provide technical assistance, guidance and mentoring to less experienced members within the team
- Complete all work in line with their Core Values and in accordance with their Quality Systems and Project Quality Procedures
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering or other relevant subject
- Professionally qualified or working towards (Chartered Engineer or equivalent) with a relevant engineering institution
- Experience within the water industry with previous experience in leakage and water modelling of networks
- Experience in the use of leakage technology
- Leakage project, strategy or delivery experience (perhaps managing a detection contractor / contract)
- Ability to work on own initiative with leakage stakeholders (detection partners/ regional leakage teams)
- Flexibility to visit and work out of various TW offices as necessary (Kidlington/ Reading/Deephams/Croydon)
- Computer literate with a good understanding of appropriate software packages
- Strong communication skills all levels with the client, suppliers, contractors and design team – both written and oral
- Excellent organisational skills and able to multi-task
- Excellent client service focus
- Flexible approach to work
We are an equal opportunities employer
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.