Please check your email .
Field Service Training Instructor
- The Global field service training team, will be responsible for the continuous improvement of existing training programs by identifying, developing and then managing the most efficient combination of classroom, workshop and offshore training required to produce competent field support personnel.
- Our Field Service training instructors will be our subject matter experts and deliver product training to our Field Personnel and Customers if needed
- Deliver knowledge and skills-based technical training courses for customers and employees related to the operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of the Product Service Line (PSL).
- Conduct knowledge and skills- based assessments of learners and document their progress.
- Provide objective feedback to learners and their supervisors concerning learner performance, understanding, and skill levels.
- Demonstrate effective use of instructional techniques in varying environments.
- Demonstrate effective classroom and time management skills.
- Facilitate practical, hands-on exercises in a laboratory environment.
- Evaluate training course effectiveness and make recommendations to improve the course materials.
- Develop training materials to support delivery of instructor led technical training.
- Participate in teams focused on the development and improvement of training programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent knowledge or experience (OR High School Diploma/GED with a minimum strong related experience)
- Technical knowledge in the installation and maintenance of Subsea christmas tree's, tubing hangers, subsea manifolds and system integration testing.
- Proven ability in a training role or someone who enjoys teaching technical information.
- Willingness and ability to travel (< 10% of the time).
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.