Please check your email .
£30,000 - £36,000
Are you a mechanical design engineer with a passion for creating products that make a huge difference to the Defence sector?
Do you have a strong grounding in electromechanical systems and seeing a product evolve from concept, design and launch to being tried and tested throughout its life cycle? Are you looking for a fast paced role in a market leading innovative company which is constantly evolving?
This is an exceptional opportunity for you to work within a company who are a leader within their sector. You'll be working within an interesting and challenging role, Introducing new concepts and methods of manufacture within specifications, timescales and cost.
We are seeking a qualified and experienced design engineer who should:-
- Have an engineering degree, or equivalent, in mechanical/ Product/ Industrial Engineering.
- Experience of designing electro mechanical equipment or experience of electro mechanical systems.
- Experience of working in a Quality Assured environment using standard tools such as DFM/DFA, technical drawing experience with a good understanding of GD&T.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Be Competent in the use of CAD (Creo ideally)
- Must a full UK driving license.
If you are a Design Engineer who has worked in a Manufacturing environment and is keen to work on exciting products which you'll be fully involved with, then apply for this role!
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.