Please check your email .
We are currently seeking a Testing and Commissioning Co-ordinator to join the heart of the UK’s largest rail infrastructure project Crossrail.
As the Testing and Commissioning Coordinator you’ll support Crossrail in providing Testing and Commissioning technical expertise centrally for the project. Also, to support the Employer in ensuring Tier 1 Contractors are cognisant of the Testing and Commissioning requirements of the works information and fulfil them in a manner that ensures full integration between contracts across the Central Operating Section.
• Provide in-depth technical support to each individual project team in their preparations and during the Tier 1 contractors’ testing & commissioning of MEP and systemwide equipment as well as support to their management of systemwide interfaces on the project.
• That support to the Tier 1 contractor for the management of interfaces will extend during Commissioning and for the input by each Tier 1 Contractor required to conducting dynamic testing across multiple contracts.
• In provision of the technical support, also support development of integrated Testing and Commissioning programmes that demonstrate the coordination of systems through the Central Operating Section in support of the overall programme for delivery.
• Reviewing Testing and Commissioning documentation produced by each of the individual Contractors for adequacy and for inputting advice on the interfacing and integrating requirements for each of the station and systemwide sub-system level test plans and associated documentation under review.
• Manage the Delivery Team requirements for their completion of their T&C progress reporting, via the periodically reported T&C Dashboard
• Collate progress made for Testing & Commissioning on the Contract - to be summarised in the periodically reported T&C Dashboard.
• Provide clarity and communication to the project delivery teams on the Testing and Commissioning Process
• Collaborate and co-operate with other CRL entities involved in Testing & Commissioning (including Planning; the Chief Engineer’s Group; Infrastructure Managers, Integration and Assurance).
A little about you:
• Extensive Experience in managing mechanical, electrical and public health (MEP) systems for Stations and Rail Systems, including the management of testing and commissioning.
• Extensive Experience in the design of building/station mechanical, electrical and public health (MEP) systems, preferably within the rail environment.
• Knowledge of industry work processes for Testing and Commissioning building services.
• Knowledge of Water mist / Hydra mist systems / gas suppression systems.
• Understanding of interface management, including with systemwide contractors.
• Knowledge and understanding of working arrangements with joint ventures, alliances and consortiums.
• Preferably I.Eng or C.Eng. accredited within CIBSE &/or IET.
• Ability to effectively work within a matrix organization.
• Knowledge of cross functional work processes and interface knowledge, especially Project Controls, Quality management and the ability to manage the relationships/interfaces with management and functional groups.
• Understanding of Health & Safety requirements for Railway Infrastructure projects, including knowledge of the application of the CDM Regulations and the CSM-RA process for system risk management and control.
Location: Various Sites, Paddington, Bond Street and White Chapel
Rate: £Neg (role falls inside IR35 and so any successful candidate will have to operate via an umbrella solution)
Duration: 9+ months
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.