Please check your email .
My client is seeking a number of Project Engineer's to be responsible for the practical execution and delivery of a variety of IRM and Construction Projects across the North Sea and Canada Region.
These are onshore based roles with the requirement to work offshore on vessels and at sites across the region to ensure the safe and efficient delivery of projects. All applicants must have previous experience of IRM and Construction projects in a Subsea environment and must be willing to travel offshore
- Provide engineering skills to projects, tendering activities, engineering studies, vessels & equipment and/or offshore engineering processes.
- Compliance with and delivery against project plans, relevant engineering standards and contractual obligations is required.
- Project Engineers will provide support to the execution of technical project objectives and with guidance, develops and applies a working knowledge of: Onshore fabrication methods and practices, Subsea construction techniques (diver and diverless), equipment and methods (including estimation and planning of construction and IRM activities), Rigging/seafastening design, equipment and methods (including any legislative and regulatory requirements), Basic vessel motion response theory ,Basic knowledge of fabrication/construction contracting methods, with good commercial awareness
- Previous Subsea IRM and Construction experience is essential
- Ability to function within a team across multiple projects.
- Offshore Medical and survival certificates are desirable, however a willingness to travel offshore is essential
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.