Please check your email .
We're looking for a Maintenance Electrician to work for our client on commercial properties on a large, static site in the Fareham area. You will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance (PPM) appointments and emergency call outs, such as equipment breakdowns, electrical inspections and minor installations.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 17th Edition or 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- NVQ3 or City & Guilds Electrical Installations
- Previous experience of working in an Electrical Maintenance role
- Excellent H&S awareness in the workplace
- Full UK Driving Licence (vehicle supplied)
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-known company in the Facilities Services sector. The hours of work will be 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. You will be required to work as part of the clients on-call rota for emergency works.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.