Please check your email .
Job Purpose: Program CNC Machines for research & development 1 offs or short production run.
1. Develop CNC part programs & tooling to cost effective manufacture of parts.
2. Set and operate machines as required.
3. Identify new techniques and processes.
4. Read and understand mechanical drawings.
5. Identify the most cost effective batch manufacture method.
6. Machine "Right First Time" components for use.
7. Develop design with engineers when required.
8. Work with engineers to resolve problems.
9. Record work duration and timesheets.
10. Actively participate in quality system and documentation.
11. Respond to variable tasks and demands.
12. Team work with colleagues for tool/machine utilisation.
13. Assist/participate in any other task deemed appropriate.
14. Cad Cam
Dimensions & Scope of the Role
Materials Used: Titanium, Duplex Aluminium PVC
Medical Assessments Required
City & Guilds or NVQ Mechanical engineering level 2/3
Knowledge CNC Machining Milling & Turning (Fanuc background would be an advantage but not essential as some training could be provided).
Experience 5 years +
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.